Flourish: Growing to 100K – Submit Your Photo
The City of St. Albert is encouraging residents and business owners to get involved in the new MDP by submitting their original photos of St. Albert. A variety of the photos submitted may be featured in the new MDP document, which will be finalized in 2020.
Photos should be inspired by one of the following Emerging Goals of the new MDP:
- Green Environment – St. Albert is a leader in energy efficiency and climate resilience while ensuring the protection of its natural ecosystem.
- Robust Economy – St. Albert has a diverse economy that offers a range of opportunities to work and invest and supports a sustainable tax base.
- Housing Variety – St. Albert accommodates a full and balanced mix of housing choices, meeting the needs of everyone, at all stages of life.
- Mobility Choices – St. Albert supports an efficient transportation network, with attractive options for moving around, and which promote public health and safety.
- Community Well-being– St. Albert supports healthy lifestyles and well-being with a continuum of community services and facilities.
- Cultural Richness – St. Albert celebrates its heritage, promotes the arts, and provides residents and visitors with opportunities for cultural enrichment.
- Smart Infrastructure – St. Albert ensures infrastructure systems are resilient, efficient and adaptable, embracing innovative, smart-city technologies.
- Great Places – St. Albert cherishes a sense of place and community, designing the built environment to create lively spaces and instill civic pride.
- Vibrant Downtown – St. Albert’s Downtown is celebrated as the City’s civic and cultural heart, a thriving business district, and a dynamic neighbourhood.
When submitting your photo, please follow these instructions:
- Photo must be original and belong to you.
- Chosen photos will require a signed photo release form (Supplied to you if your photo is chosen/used).
- Photo must be high resolution and attached in jpeg format.
- Please include a description of your photo.
- Please include current contact information. Owners of the chosen photos will be contacted via email.
To submit your photo, fill out the form below and attach your photo.
Submission deadline: November 29, 2019.
Last edited: August 2, 2019