Supports New Start-Ups by Providing:
- Guidance in developing a solid business plan.
- Comprehensive and customized local market research, including demographic and economic trends for business planning.
- Referrals to relevant local, provincial & federal business resources.
- Assistance with finding a suitable business location.
Attract New Business by:
- Highlighting St. Albert’s competitive advantages for business.
- Providing location and site selection services to incoming companies.
- Facilitate business connections to key community players, organizations, stakeholders and resources.
Contact our Business Attraction Team
Promote St. Albert as:
- A premier destination to live, visit and do business
- A community with many competitive advantages to do business
- A location that has unparalleled quality of life
Foster Business Retention and Expansion by:
- Listening and responding to business concerns and providing customized solutions on a wide range of topics.
- Identifying businesses at risk of leaving the community and working with them to resolve issues.
- Work with businesses considering expansion or with expansion potential to remove barriers and assist in successfully expanding operations.
- Assisting in exploring new export markets.
- Gathering feedback from local businesses to monitor St. Albert's business climate.
- Work to create and foster a friendly business environment in the community.
Contact our Business Retention and Expansion Team
Maintain Business Practices by:
- Licensing and regulatory compliance for your business, including permit and certification requirements with other agencies
- Promotion of your business through the City’s online business directory
Contact our Business Licensing Department
Encourage People to Visit St. Albert by:
- Providing visitor services at the visitor center and special events throughout the year.
- Operating and promoting signature events in the city.
- Working with local businesses to build their tourism capacity.
Tourism project inquiries and event development are managed by our Business Retention and Expansion Team.
Information about Tourism can be found here.
Last edited: December 11, 2020