Business Visitation Program
The City recognizes the value existing businesses bring to the community by investing in facilities, creating jobs, and providing a support network that anchors the local economy.
The City of St. Albert's Business Visitation Program helps to enhance communication between City staff and the business community. It introduces business owners and managers to a single point of contact, creates opportunities to improve processes, and helps the City facilitate business retention and growth.
The objectives of the program are to:
- Express our gratitude to businesses that have chosen to establish operations in St. Albert;
- Meet with owners and operators to learn about business operation, future plans, business issues, problems and barriers to business operation within the City of St. Albert;
- Assist the Economic Development department with establishing longer term economic and community development priorities by gathering information that will help improve competitiveness, enhance infrastructure, and increase and develop viable local export markets;
- Connect local companies with resources for growth and networking opportunities; and
- Discuss services and resources available within the government (Municipality, Regional, Provincial and/or Federal).
If your business would like to participate in our Business Visitation Program, please email Amanda MacDonald , Business Retention and Expansion Economic Development Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last edited: August 3, 2021