Helping protect employers and employees
Support from the Government of Alberta
The Government of Alberta is providing workplace guidance and support to help businesses and non-profits affected by COVID-19 operate safely and support their recovery.
Support from the Government of Canada
The Government of Canada is supporting Canadians and businesses facing hardship as a result of the COVID-19 outbreak.
Learn more about support programs for businesses here
Other Financial Resources
- Government of Canada: Economic Response Plan: Support for Canadians and Businesses
- Government of Alberta: Emergency Financial Assistance
- BDC: Support for entrepreneurs impacted by the Coronavirus COVID-19
- Government of Canada: Employment Insurance sickness benefits
- Government of Canada: Work Sharing Program
Last edited: May 10, 2022