Helping protect employers and employees
Support from the Government of Alberta
The Government of Alberta is expanding and increasing the Small and Medium Enterprise Relaunch Grant. The program is available to
Alberta businesses, cooperatives, and non-profit organizations with fewer than 500 employees that faced restrictions or closures from public health orders.
Support from the Government of Canada
The Government of Canada is supporting Canadians and businesses facing hardship as a result of the COVID-19 outbreak.
Learn more about support programs for businesses here
Other Financial Resources
- Government of Canada: Economic Response Plan: Support for Canadians and Businesses
- Government of Alberta: Emergency Financial Assistance
- BDC: Support for entrepreneurs impacted by the Coronavirus COVID-19
- Government of Canada: Employment Insurance sickness benefits
- Government of Canada: Work Sharing Program
Last edited: December 10, 2020