Business Resiliency Program
The City of St. Albert has launched a Business Resiliency Program to support local COVID-19 recovery efforts by helping our businesses develop and/or improve their marketing or digital presence.
Starting May 3, 2021, the following two grants are accepting applications.
- Marketing Grant - is available for local businesses in the development of a marketing plan and/or marketing material that will support local COVID-19 recovery efforts and build business resiliency. Funding will cover up to 50 per cent of eligible costs, to a maximum of $500.
- Digital Transformation Grant - is available for local businesses to identify their digital strengths and weaknesses and develop a plan to improve these areas as well as to support businesses in the development of their online presence that will build business resiliency. Funding will cover up to 50 per cent of eligible costs, to a maximum of $1,000.
Grant applications will be reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis, and the program will be offered until the total funding pot has been spent or September 30, 2021, whichever comes first.
- Have a valid St. Albert In-Town Business Licence
- Have a minimum of one full-time employee and a maximum of 50 employees
- Have been in business for a minimum of six months (based on when your business licence was issued)
How to Apply
- Review the Grant Application Guidelines document.
- Download and complete either Marketing Grant OR Digital Transformation Grant Application Form.
- Submit the application form to email@example.com.
Grant Application Resources:
Please Note: Eligible businesses can only apply for ONE of the two grants. Applications cannot be submitted for both grants. Please choose the one that is most applicable to your current needs.
Local Marketing Services Providers - A directory of St. Albert licensed businesses that provide marketing support is available for grant applicants to review when looking for assistance with hiring marketing agencies, photographers, videographers, web developers etc. towards business resiliency efforts.
Beautification Program – grant program for storefront businesses to apply for funding towards beautification efforts such as flower planters, street furniture or bike racks.
Upcoming Program Opportunities
Additional information on learning opportunities and the support of a marketing student position for businesses to use to assist with their marketing needs will be posted on this page within the coming weeks and announced on the City of St. Albert’s Facebook and Twitter channels as well as in the Focus on Business Newsletter. Please stay tuned.
For More Information
If you have any questions about the Business Resiliency Program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last edited: May 17, 2021