Larose Park Sport Court
about the project
Starting June 25, 2021 Wilco Contractors Northwest Inc. will be starting construction of the Larose Park Sport Court Refurbishment. This project will rehabilitate two existing tennis courts and six pickleball courts to the new court standard. The refurbished courts will still consist of two tennis courts and six pickleball courts but with better separation between the two activities.
Planning and design for Larose Park is complete and includes:
- Asphalt work and ground base work
- Outdoor sport court surfacing and court lining
- Post and net installation and interior court fencing
- Perimeter fence replacement
- Bench installation
- Wind screen installation with the potential for future acoustic panels
- Site signage
- Landscape rehabilitation of disturbed areas
Construction work is expected to be completed by August 31, 2021 – weather permitting.
Check out the City’s interactive construction map that outlines the construction projects planned for this year!
Last edited: June 28, 2021