Applications and Forms
The following are application forms commonly used in the Engineering Department. Questions regarding applications grouped under "Urban Development Processes" can be directed to an Engineering Assistant and those applications grouped under "Encroachment Processes" can be directed to the Storm/Land Compliance Coordinator.
To reach a member of the Engineering Staff, please call 780-459-1654.
Fees related to the following applications are charged in accordance with the Master Rates Bylaw, as amended. The Master Rates Bylaw can be viewed in the Bylaws section.
Applications & Forms for On-Street Construction Permits
- OSCP Manual Form
- OSCP Electronic Form
- Instructions on How to Fill Out the OSCP
- Penalty Sheet - Working without an OSCP
Applications & Forms for Site Servicing Permits
- Site Servicing Form - Part 1 Application
- Site Servicing Form - Part 2 Fees
- Instructions on How to Fill Out the Site Servicing Permit
- Penalty Sheet - Working without an SSP
- Water and Wastewater Work Procedures (March 2006)
Applications & Forms for Encroachment Processes
- Private Utility Contact Sheet
- Encroachment Agreement Procedures & Requirements
- Encroachment Agreement Application
For more information:
Second Floor, 5 St. Anne Street
St. Albert, AB T8N 3Z9
Last edited: January 9, 2019