The Transportation Branch works to provide a safe, reliable, and efficient transportation system that supports all modes of travel and user groups and promotes sustainability within the active community of St. Albert.
They are responsible for the development and maintenance of the Traffic Bylaw. Other responsibilities include traffic signs, signals and traffic safety; pedestrian and cycling issues; and on-street parking management. The Transportation Branch also focuses on construction planning and policies; permits for on-street construction, street events and large loads; and handles data collection and reporting for vehicle collisions, volumes and average speeds.
- 2016 St. Albert Traffic Collision Statistics
- 2016 Arterial Roads - Average Daily Volume
- 2016 Collector Roads - Average Daily Volume
- 2016 Local Roads - Average Daily Volume
- 2015 St. Albert Traffic Collision Statistics
- 2015 Arterial Roadway Average Daily Volume
- 2015 Local & Collector Roadway Average Daily Volume
Last edited: December 12, 2017