Planning Applications & Forms

Due to COVID19 precautions, the front counter at Planning and Engineering (2nd floor) is CLOSED to the public.  We ask that all applications be submitted electronically at this time.

For Development & Building Permit applications, please submit

For Planning applications (Subdivision, Land Use Bylaw Amendments (rezoning), etc.), please submit

The following are application forms commonly used in the Planning & Development Department. Questions regarding applications grouped under "Development Processes" can be directed to a Development Officer and those applications grouped under "Planning Processes" can be directed to a Planner. To reach a Planner or Development Officer, please call 780-459-1642.

Fees related to the following applications are charged in accordance with the Master Rates Bylaw, as amended. The Master Rates bylaw can be viewed in the Bylaws section.

Related Information

Planning Fees Summary (Master Rates Bylaw Schedule G) 

Subdivision Appeal Fees (Master Rates Bylaw Schedule F)

Development and Road Closure Fees (Master Rates Bylaw Schedule E)

Planning Primer

Public Consultation Requirements

Topics in this section

Related Pages

Last edited: March 30, 2020