Business Cash Flow - Managing Cashflow in 2020 and Beyond
Date: Thursday, October 22, 2020
Start Time: 12:00 pm
End Time: 1:00 pm
Online via Zoom
City of St. Albert
This a free event.
Learn how to manage your cash flow and minimize losses in times of economic uncertainty using a three-step approach:
- Response: Managing immediate challenges to sustain cash flow
- Budgets: adjusting to cut expenses for a leaner operation
- Recovery: staying organized, finding financial support and future projections
Facilitated by Chantelle Brimmage, owner of Get Balanced, professional bookkeeping services.
Other Small Business Week Webinars (October 19-23)
- Forging the Way Forward, October 19
- Interviewing Techniques, October 21
- Business Cash Flow: Managing Cashflow in 2020 and Beyond, October 22
- You are not alone in this – Maintaining Positive Mental Health, October 28
About Small Business Week
Small Business Week is an annual celebration to pay tribute to the contributions that small businesses make to the Canadian economy. This year, the City of St. Albert along with the St. Albert Chamber of Commerce, the Business Development Bank of Canada and the Government of Alberta have partnered to create a series of webinars to help small businesses in our community.
Last edited: October 6, 2020