Community Growth and Infrastructure Standing Committee Meeting
Begins: Monday, January 18, 2021
Ends: Monday, August 23, 2021
Start Time: 1:30 pm
Continues until completed.
View all upcoming dates
Douglas Cardinal Boardroom
Organizer & Cost
City of St. Albert
Cost unknown or not applicable
The Community Growth and Infrastructure Committee (CGISC) mandate is to:
- Consider items that are of a governance or primarily governance nature or are legally required to be dealt with by Council, arising from the City’s activities in respect of:
- municipal infrastructure;
- economic development and growth;
- land planning and development matters (excluding expropriation issues)
- transportation and public transit matters;
- utility services;
- Corporate service
- Bring recommendations or information to Council in respect of items considered by the Committee.
All meetings begin at 1:30 p.m. and continue until adjournment.
Last edited: February 2, 2021