Internal Audit Steering Committee
Begins: Friday, January 29, 2021
Ends: Saturday, January 30, 2021
Start Time: 2:00 pm
End Time: 12:00 am
View all upcoming dates
Organizer & Cost
City of St. Albert
This a free event.
Please be advised this meeting will be conducted electronically and no in person attendance is available. If you wish to attend electronically please email email@example.com.
The Internal Auditor and Internal Audit Steering Committee (Bylaw 25/2016), functioning in the context of the appointment, or proposed appointment, of an Internal Auditor, will:
- establish contractual terms and selection criteria for the position of Internal Auditor, and make related recommendations to Council;
- make recommendations to Council regarding the specific areas of review and consideration by the Internal Auditor;
- review and approve the Internal Auditor’s work plan as it relates to the Internal Auditor’s specific mandate set by Council;
- periodically request and receive interim reports from the Internal Auditor and Administration on matters relating to the Internal Auditor’s mandate; and
- make decisions on matters delegated to the Committee by Council.
Agendas & Minutes
Please visit the Agendas, Minutes and Videos webpage to view the agendas and minutes for this Committee
Last edited: January 12, 2021