Special Council Meeting
Date: Monday, March 23, 2020
Start Time: 12:00 pm
Continues until completed.
Council Public Gallery
St. Albert Place, 3rd Floor
5 St. Anne Street ↗
City of St. Albert
This a free event.
St. Albert Council has called a special meeting for Administration to provide an update on the COVID-19 response.
Potential Administration topics for Council may include:
- Postponement and/or cancellation of all Recreation, Parks and Cultural facilities, programs, services and events until May 31, 2020.
- Deferral or cancellation of Capital Projects in 2020
- Measures to assist utility customers
- Measures to assist taxpayers
- Suspension of Transit fares until May 31, 2020
- Additional funds to support measures related to COVID-19 impacts
As an exception to the general closure, the Council meeting will be open to the public, but the meeting will be available for live streaming at stalbert.ca/live. All who attend in-person must practice physical distancing and leave the building promptly after the meeting ends. The public is welcome to attend, but we encourage live streaming from the comfort and social distance of your home.
Those who wish to attend in person must arrive no earlier than 11:45 a.m. on Monday, March 23, 2020, and line-up outside of St. Albert Place. Please practice physical distancing while lining up and stay 2 metres back from the person ahead of you in line.
Viewers in attendance must follow all cleaning and sanitation processes put in place by staff who are working the Council meeting.
The meeting will be conducted using Zoom and streamed to the City website via YouTube.
Last edited: March 26, 2020