Versailles Park Detailed Design Survey (Jan 27 - Feb 10)
Date: Wednesday, January 27, 2021
Start Time: 5:00 am
Continues until completed.
City of St. Albert
This a free event.
In 2021, the City of St. Albert is moving forward with detailed design and construction of Versailles Park. Your input will help refine the design of the park.
This 0.98 ha park is envisioned to be the focal point for community gathering. Landscaping design will frame the park to provide a welcoming entrance into the community.
- An outer ring of trails provides a continuous system that connects directly to the neighbourhood trails and to Lacombe Lake Park.
- A large, flat central open space encourages spontaneous use and small neighbourhood events, and grassed berms surrounding the open space create opportunities for sledding and rolling down hills.
- A playground will provide adventure play elements, including a small water feature that will allow children to interact with water play like splashing, floating boats and cooling off in the summer sun.
Share your feedback on this exciting park project by answering 5 short questions.
- This survey will be available from Jan 27 - Feb 10, 2021.
- Take the Versaille Park Detailed Design Survey
Last edited: January 27, 2021