As Amplify strives to promote both asset and leadership development in our community, we recognize that there is an opportunity for the youth in our program to not only lead by example, but to also develop strong and positive internal assets.
With that, and at the request of those in our program, the Amplify program will be implementing the Restrictions Exemption Program for anyone 12 or older who wishes to participate in committee meetings for the group. To access in-person meetings, you will be required to show one of the following:
- proof of full vaccination,
- proof of a privately-paid negative PCR or rapid test within 72 hours of service, or
- a vaccine medical exception letter.
Valid personal identification (birth certificate, driver’s license, health card etc.) is required for adults 18 and over when presenting vaccine documentation.
For in-person meetings, the following guidelines will also be followed:
- We will be maintaining physical distancing of two (2) metres/six (6) feet.
- Face coverings will be mandatory.
- Please stay home if you are sick.
- We will continue to encourage hand washing and hand sanitizing.
Please contact Kathleen Bell, Community Cultural Coordinator, at KBell@stalbert.ca for Amplify-related questions.
Last edited: December 2, 2021