About the Arden
Since officially opening its doors on December 2, 1983, The Arden Theatre has played host to some of the world's most renowned artists like Celine Dion, Cowboy Junkies, Robert Cray, Jann Arden, and Arlo Guthrie — to name a few — as well as local musicians, dance schools, theatre troupes and school productions from our community.
Thanks to significant support from the Department of Canadian Heritage, The Arden Theatre has invested in a state-of-the-art sound console, new theatre seating, aisle lighting and significant improvements to the concession and Box Office and most recently, Progress Hall.
- Just minutes from Edmonton
- Free parking is available across the street [enter parking lot from Perron St., St. Albert]
- Wheelchair accessible lobby, washrooms and seating
- Listen EVERYWHERE Hearing Assist System accessible by app. Learn more here: ListenEVERYWHERE
- Sensory Support (noise and light dampening devices) are available by request
- There is a licensed concession in The Arden Theatre’s main lobby. London Bar Service is available during many shows.
- The Arden Theatre has 497 able-bodied seats and can accommodate 2 wheelchairs and 2 attendants in our accessible seating (view seating map).
To ensure the comfort of all our patrons, please note:
- Latecomers will be seated at an appropriate time by the Front of House staff.
- Cell phones are to be turned off before entering the theatre.
- No recording devices are permitted at any time.
- Fellow patrons may be allergic to perfume. Please be considerate.
We respectfully acknowledge that we are on Treaty 6 territory, traditional land of First Nations and Métis People. As treaty People, Indigenous and non-Indigenous, we share the responsibility for stewardship of this beautiful land.
Topics in this section
Last edited: October 26, 2023