All users must provide evidence of liability insurance.
- Any group renting or using the Arden Theatre must provide evidence of insurance in the amount of $2,000,000 (two million dollars) before their date of use.
- The City of St. Albert must be named as an “Additional Insured” with respect to the liability arising out of the operation of the named insured for the date of performance and rehearsal.
- A Certificate of Insurance must be provided to the Arden Theatre fourteen days before your event.
- “Special Events” insurance coverage can be obtained from most insurance agents and brokers.
- A deposit is required to secure booking.
- New bookings will only be accepted once all financial charges and arrears have been cleared from previous booking agreements.
- 5% Goods and Services Tax (GST) as required by law will be calculated on all the above items.
Last edited: January 15, 2020