Plan Your Visit
The Arden Theatre has seating for up to 509 patrons, but can vary based upon configuration:
- 509 able-bodied seats
- 501 able-bodied seats when 1 wheelchair patron is accommodated
- 498 able-bodied seats when 2 wheelchair patrons are accommodated
Please request wheelchair seating when purchasing your tickets. Call the Box Office directly at 780-459-1600.
Starsound Infrared Hearing Assistance Receivers can be reserved through the Box Office for any Arden Theatre event.
There is a licensed concession in The Arden Theatre’s main lobby. London Bar Service is available during many shows.
There is an ATM in the main lobby of The Arden.
If picking up tickets at the Box Office, please arrive early. The Arden Theatre Box Office is located in the main lobby and opens an hour before performance start. Customers must present the credit card used to place the order plus photo ID.
Free parking is available across the street (enter parking lot from Perron St.). If you are unfamiliar with St. Albert, please view the city maps page.
To ensure the comfort of all our patrons, please note:
- Latecomers will be seated at an appropriate time by the Front of House staff.
- Cell phones are to be turned off before entering the theatre.
- No recording devices are permitted at any time.
- Fellow patrons may be allergic to perfume. Please be considerate.
Last edited: June 22, 2021