Plan Your Visit
498* seats plus 2 wheelchair [view seating map]
*Seating is as follows:
- 509 able-bodied seats / 501 able-bodied seats when 1 wheelchair patron is accommodated
- 498 able-bodied seats when 2 wheelchair patrons are accommodated
Please request wheelchair seating when purchasing your tickets. Call the Box Office directly at 780-459-1542.
The Arden Theatre Box Office is equipped with a LoopHEARTM device to better facilitate communication between a speaker and wearer/s of T-coil hearing aids.
There is a licensed concession in The Arden’s main lobby. It accepts cash only.
There is an ATM in the main lobby of The Arden.
If picking up tickets at the Box Office, please arrive early. The Arden Theatre Box Office is located in the main lobby and opens 1 hour prior to performance start. Customers must present the actual credit card used to place the order plus photo ID.
Free parking is available across the street (Enter parking lot from Perron St.). If you are unfamiliar with St. Albert please view the city maps page.
To ensure the comfort of all our patrons, please note:
- Latecomers will be seated at an opportune time by the Front of House staff.
- Cell phones, pagers and watch alarms are to be turned off before entering theatre.
- No recording devices are permitted at any time.
- Fellow patrons may be allergic to perfume. Please be considerate.
Last edited: July 23, 2019