Tickets & Box Office
General Public tickets for the 2016-2017 Season are now on sale!
Purchase Multiple Tickets and Save up to 20%!*
Save 10% when you buy 10-19 tickets.
Save 15% when you buy 20-29 tickets.
Save 20% when you buy 30+ tickets.
*Multiple Ticket Discount Requirements:
- All tickets must be purchased at the same time.
- Limit of four discounted tickets per event.
- Discounted rates do not apply to all Family events including Noisy Theatre performances and St. Albert Children’s Theatre’s productions.
- All discounted tickets are available through The Arden Theatre Box Office ONLY, in person or by phone.
Additional Ticket Information
- All prices include GST.
- A $3.10 Facility Fee will be applied to each ticket purchased [excluding Noisy Theatre performances]. The Facility Fee for St. Albert Children's Theatre's A Seussified Christmas Carol & The Nutcracker Sings is $2.60.
- General admission seating will be in place for all Noisy Theatre performances, cinema events (excluding Radical Reels), and all matinee performances at the St. Albert Community Hall.
- Babes-in-arms (under 2 years of age) require a paid ticket, except for Noisy Theatre performances (complimentary tickets required).
- All ticket purchases are final.
- No exchanges or refunds.
- The Arden Theatre Box Office is equipped with a LoopHEARTM device to better facilitate communication between a speaker and wearer/s of T-coil hearing aids.
Arden Theatre Box Office*
St. Albert Place
5 St. Anne Street
St. Albert, AB T8N 3Z9
Monday to Friday: 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Box Office also opens one hour prior to performances.
*Agency fee in effect
Methods of Payment: American Express | Debit card | MasterCard | Sears card | Visa
When picking up pre-ordered tickets at the Arden Box Office, please present the credit card used to make the purchase, plus photo ID.
As of August 1, 2016, The Arden Theatre Box Office has closed their Ticketmaster retail sales and pickup outlet. What does this mean? We can no longer sell tickets for venues outside our own. For further information, please call 1-855-985-5000.
The Arden Theatre Box Office will continue to provide excellent customer service by continuing to sell tickets to The Arden Theatre and City of St. Albert events in person, by phone at 780-459-1542 and via Ticketmaster online (additional service charges apply).
In person: All Ticketmaster outlets
*Agency fee in effect
Free parking is available across the street from the Theatre. Additional parking is also available at the St. Albert Curling Club (3 Tache St.) and at the corner of Sir Winston Churchill Avenue and St. Anne Street.
London Bar Service
Drinks for intermission can be pre-ordered at the concession.
The Arden is pleased to offer:
- A small, intimate theatre
- 509 seats plus 2 wheelchair [view seating map]
- Free parking is available across the street [enter parking lot from Perron St.]. View map
- Wheelchair accessible lobby, washrooms and seating
- Starsound Infrared Hearing System with portable receivers
- A convenient Box Office open one hour prior to show time
- Arden Gift Certificates available in any denomination