Tickets & Box Office
Tickets go on sale Monday, August 13, 2018 at 10 AM.
Purchase Multiple Tickets and Save up to 20%!*
Save 10% when you buy 10-19 tickets.
Save 15% when you buy 20-29 tickets.
Save 20% when you buy 30+ tickets.
The Arden Theatre sells tickets through our own Box Office and through Ticketmaster online.
Please be aware of third-party ticket sellers.
If you are ever in doubt, call our Box Office first at 780-459-1542.
*Multiple Ticket Discount Requirements:
- All tickets must be purchased at the same time.
- A limit of four discounted tickets per event.
- Discounted rates do not apply to Jann Arden and St. Albert Children’s Theatre’s winter production.
- All discounted tickets are available through the Arden Theatre Box Office ONLY, in person or by phone.
Additional Ticket Information
- Please only buy tickets through official channels; directly from our Box Office or Ticketmaster.
- All prices include GST.
- A facility fee will be applied to each ticket purchased.
- A group discount is available. Subject to availability.
- General admission seating will be in place for all Noisy Theatre performances and all performances at the St. Albert Community Hall.
- Babes-in-arms (under 2 years of age) require a paid ticket, except for Noisy Theatre performances (complimentary tickets issued).
- All ticket purchases are final. No exchanges or refunds.
Arden Theatre Box Office*
St. Albert Place
5 St. Anne Street
St. Albert, AB T8N 3Z9
Monday to Friday: 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Box Office also opens one hour prior to performances.
*Agency fee in effect
Methods of Payment: American Express | Debit card | Mastercard | Visa
When picking up pre-ordered tickets at the Arden Box Office, please present the credit card used to make the purchase, plus photo ID.
As of August 1, 2016, The Arden Theatre Box Office has closed their Ticketmaster retail sales and pickup outlet. What does this mean? We can no longer sell tickets for venues outside our own. For further information, please call 1-855-985-5000.
The Arden Theatre Box Office will continue to provide excellent customer service by continuing to sell tickets to The Arden Theatre and City of St. Albert events in person, by phone at 780-459-1542 and via Ticketmaster online (additional service charges apply).
In person: All Ticketmaster outlets
*AGENCY FEE IN EFFECT
Free parking is available across the street from the Theatre [parking lot accessible from Perron St.] View map.
For daytime performances, additional parking is also available at the St. Albert Curling Club (3 Taché St.) and at the corner of Sir Winston Churchill Avenue and St. Anne Street.
London Bar Service
Drinks for intermission can be pre-ordered at the concession.
Starsound Infrared Hearing System with portable receivers can be reserved when ordering tickets for any event. Headsets are also available from the Arden office in the main lobby prior to each performance. You will be asked to leave ID with the usher until the headset is returned after the show.
The Arden Theatre can accommodate two wheelchairs. Seating is located in rows C and D.
The Arden is pleased to offer:
- A small, intimate theatre
- 498 seats plus accommodation for two wheelchairs [in rows C and D] [view seating map]
- Free parking is available across the street [enter parking lot from Perron St.]. View map
- Wheelchair accessible lobby, washrooms and seating
- A convenient Box Office opens one hour prior to show time
- Arden Gift Certificates available in any denomination
Last edited: July 19, 2018