Committees & Juries [PAAC]
Call for Representatives – Public Art Advisory Committee
The Public Art Advisory Committee (PAAC) is a volunteer Standing Committee that advises the City of St. Albert with regard to its Public Art Collection. PAAC is mandated to provide expert community input on City of St. Albert Public Art policies, projects and procedures.
- Representatives of PAAC should have professional expertise, background, experience, and knowledge in their field and an understanding of how Public Art relates to community and space development as a whole.
- Representative positions are voluntary.
- An appointment will be for a two-year term, except where a member is appointed to fill a membership vacancy for the balance of that term.
- The Public Art Advisory Committee will meet on the fourth Wednesday of every month from 7 to PM. except April, May, July, August, October and December, and in the case of any additional meetings called by the Chair.
- PAAC positions include; architect / landscape architect, curator, visual artist, conservator, community representative, business representative, engineer.
Call for St. Albert Public Art Jury Members
Please also indicate if you would like to have your name stand as a Public Art Jury Member. Jury members are pre-qualified and become part of an eligible pool of professionals. Jury Members are selected by PAAC to participate in artwork selection committees on a project by-project basis. Jury members are paid an honorarium of $150.00 per selection. Positions are open in the following categories:
- Visual artist
- Community representative
- Business representative
More information on public art in St. Albert →
Please forward a Letter of Interest and current CV outlining any relevant background and expertise, including a list of past committees served on to Heidi Alther: email@example.com
Last edited: July 8, 2016