Dig In Food Festival
September 12 - September 18, 2019
Various locations throughout St. Albert
Sip, Savour and Dig In!
The 6th annual Dig In Food Festival presented by Averton Homes is back from September 12-18, 2019.
Take your pick of hands-on workshops and culinary tours where you’ll be sure to experience food in a whole new way. Being actively and personally involved is what makes this whole festival unique.
Sign up for one, or all, of the following experiences happening this fall:
- Thursday, September 12 @ 7 pm – Author Reading: Food Artisans of Alberta, Forsythe Hall - Library 5 St. Anne Street, St. Albert, AB
- Saturday, September 14 @ 10 am – Bread Making Workshop, Little White School - 2 Madonna Dr, St. Albert, AB
- (SOLD OUT) Sunday, September 15 @ 5:30 pm – Beef and Brews Workshop and Dinner, D’Arcy’s Meat Market - 40 Chisholm Ave, St. Albert, AB
(SOLD OUT) Sunday, September 15 @ 6:15 pm – Beef and Brews Workshop and Dinner, D’Arcy’s Meat Market - 40 Chisholm Ave, St. Albert, AB
- Monday, September 16 @ 7 pm – Fairy Gardens and Wine Workshop, St. Albert Grain Elevator Park - 4 Meadowview Drive, St. Albert, AB
- Tuesday, September 17 @ 6 pm – Culinary Biking or Walking Tour, Meet at Servus Credit Union Place Parking Lot – 400 Campbell Road, St Albert, AB
- (SOLD OUT) Wednesday, September 18 @ 6 pm – Culinary Walking Tour, Meet at Cranky’s Bike Shop – 24 Perron St, St. Albert, AB
Check out full ticket info today at diginstalbert.ca