Take It or Leave It
Saturday, June 15, 2019
8:00am - 1:45pm
Servus Place North Parking Lot, 400 Campbell Road
Are you searching for that special something or wishing to get rid of an item you no longer need?
Each year, the City of St. Albert organizes the "Take It Or Leave It" event to give residents a chance to unload unwanted, reusable items such as a sofa or camping gear, and to pick up items that they may want. It's a great way to promote reuse within our community!
Date for 2019: Saturday, June 15
Location: Servus Place, North Parking Lot
- All materials will be inspected and any material considered to be unusable will not be accepted
- Drop-off items between 8:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
- Pick-up items between 8:00 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
- All remaining items will be taken to the landfill at 1:45 p.m.
- Identificiation may be requested
- The event is free, but donations will be accepted for the St. Albert Food Bank
ITEMS THAT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Tires, toilets, building materials, hazadous waste (e.g. propane tanks), electronics, barbeques, plastic planter pots and mattresses
Please see the Take It or Leave It page for more details.