International Children’s Festival of the Arts
It’s Children’s Festival time!
In an effort to make your Festival experience as wonderful as possible, we have some tips:
- Parking at the Festival is limited. We highly recommend the FREE Park-and-Ride from St. Albert Centre.
- Once you get on site you may think, now what? Check out our daily schedules. They’ll help you figure things out.
- Okay, you know what you want to do;how do you get there? With this handy map, of course.
- I think I want to buy tickets to a show or a Site Activity.
No problem. We have a Box Office at the Arden Theatre and one in Lions Park. Or if you want to buy for another day, check out our Box Office details.
- We’re hungry. Can we bring snacks?
Yes, but we also have fantastic treats on-site. Check them out.
- Take home a memory. We have artist and Festival merchandise for sale on the Front Plaza.
- Mmmmm, pancakes. Treat your friends and family to the Optimist Blue Flame Toonie Breakfast on Saturday morning from 9 to 11 AM for, you guessed it; $2.
Hours of Operation
- Tuesday to Thursday8:30am - 5:30pm
- Friday8:30am - 8:00pm
- Saturday8:00am - 5:00pm
7:00pm - 8:00pm
Festival Box Office
(in the Arden Theatre)
5 St. Anne Street
St. Albert, Alberta