Information for Vendors
An insatiable market
Each year, the Children's Festival sees thousands of visitors, families and school groups craving a tasty treat or a special something to add to their Festival experience. Vendors interested in being part of this beloved annual event must submit an application by March 24, 2023.
This page provides an overview of some important operational details and requirements you should know before starting an application.
Hours of Operation
|Public Plaza||Lions Park|
|Thursday: 9:30 AM to 5 PM||Thursday: 9:30 AM to 5 PM|
|Friday: 9:30 AM to 5 PM||Friday: 9:30 AM to 7:30 PM|
|Saturday: 10:00 AM to 5 PM||Saturday: 10:00 AM to 7:30 PM|
|Sunday: 10:00 AM to 5 PM||Sunday: 10:00 AM to 5 PM|
- Electrical service and hose access for potable water will be available for all vendors.
- Vendors have until 30 minutes before operational hours to restock their concession and fill water tanks.
- Vendors must be open and prepared for service for ALL hours of operation as listed above; there are no exceptions.
- Dedicated parking is NOT provided for vendors.
- The International Children’s Festival is a GREEN festival. Recycle bins will be placed throughout the grounds, and all vendors may not use styrofoam or tinfoil of any kind on festival grounds.
For each food vendor, we will publish:
- your menu, which must:
- include everything you intend to offer with pricing; and
- clearly identify food items that are gluten-free (GF) and/or dairy-free (DF)
- an email address link on the Festival website. Offering a public email address allows scheduling coordination between you and visiting group leaders
- a link to your website (if applicable)
- Successful vendors must provide Certificate of Insurance and AHS forms by April 14, 2023.
- Successful vendors must provide full payment to the City by April 14, 2023.
- Payments should be payable to "The City of St. Albert" with "ICF" (International Children's Festival) noted in the memo line.
- We will refund half the fee if an accepted vendor cancels on or before May 1, 2023. If an accepted vendor cancels after May 1, 2023, your fee will be non-refundable.
- NSF cheques are subject to a $40.00 processing fee. We are unable to accept payment by credit card.
Apply to be a Children's Festival Vendor
Last edited: March 13, 2023