Donor and Sponsor Programs
Help make a difference
We appreciate sponsors and donors like you who value the role the arts play in our community. Funding helps provide program supplies, and assists with both production and volunteer costs.
Your support will:
- Enrich the lives of children by teaching them to appreciate different cultures
- Enable the Festival to program exciting, creative experiences
- Ensure the Festival remains affordable for everyone
- Send a strong message that the arts are an important and meaningful part of life
You can donate online using CanadaHelps.org.
You can also donate by mailing a cheque, payable to the Friends of the Northern Alberta International Children’s Festival Society, to:
All donors receive:
- Tax receipt
- $50+ donors are entitled to purchase Early Bird tickets
- Your name on the Festival website
Business donors receive:
- The above perks plus:
- Enhancement of your corporate image by your alliance with our premier cultural event for families in northern and central Alberta
- Visibility with a targeted and discerning market
- Optional Volunteer opportunities for your employees
* All donation information is protected by the privacy provisions of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
Last edited: January 16, 2020