School & Group Tickets
School and group tickets on sale March 3, 2022
New for 2022! Teachers can book trips online! Tickets are required for feature performances, workshops and virtual programming.
Ways to Order Your Tickets
- Order online at tickets.stalbert.ca
- You will need to create an account and payment is accepted by credit card only. Contact the Box Office if you have any technical difficulties.
- Contact the Box Office
An email confirmation will be provided after your purchase. When you arrive at the performance or workshop, simply take out your phone and show the email confirmation that states the total number of tickets purchased to enter. We encourage our festival patrons not to print their tickets to help save the environment.
Purchasing group tickets for Thursday and Friday performances or workshops? Use the presale access code found in the teacher's teaser flyer or Alberta Teacher's Association newspaper to gain access, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Purchase 10 or more tickets and get 20% discount.
|Ticket Price||Price for groups of 10 or more|
- No ticket is required for Workshops (ticket required for Feature Performances).
Need Help Planning Your Day?
- Pricing does not include GST + fees.
- A group is considered 10 or more people.
- A group booking fee of $8 will be applied to each order
Additional Information for Schools
- School bus drop-off and pick-up zones
- Age guidelines
- Curriculum connections
- First Aid, Lost Kids & Information Tent
- Daily Schedule
- Accessibility & Inclusion
- Site map
Last edited: July 27, 2022