School & Group Tickets
Teachers can now book trips online! Tickets are required for feature performances, workshops and virtual programming.
Ways to Order Your Tickets
- Order online at tickets.stalbert.ca
- You will need to create an account and payment is accepted by credit card only.
- Contact the Box Office if you have any technical difficulties.
- Need help planning your day? Contact our School Liaison at 587-920-9851 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive an email confirmation of your purchase. When you arrive at the performance or paid activity, simply take out your phone and show the email confirmation that states the total number of tickets purchased to enter. We encourage our festival patrons to go green and to avoid unnecessary printing of their tickets.
Purchasing group tickets for Thursday and Friday performances or paid activities? Use the presale access code SCHOOLICF23 to receive a 25% discount when purchasing 10 or more tickets. You may also contact our School Liaison at 587-920-9851 or email email@example.com if you need assistance.
|Ticket Price||Price for groups of 10 or more|
- A ticket is required for Feature Performances.
- No ticket is required for Paid Activities.
- No ticket is required for Toddler Town.
- Pricing does not include GST and fees.
- A group is considered 10 or more people.
- A group booking fee of $10 will be applied to each order.
Additional Information for Schools
- School Teacher Brochure
- School bus drop-off and pick-up zones
- Age guidelines
- Curriculum connections
- First Aid, Lost Kids & Information Tent
- Accessibility & Inclusion
Last edited: February 23, 2023