Published on June 10, 2021
10 Unique Boutiques
Whether you’re looking for that perfect outfit for a special occasion, or just in need of some new loungewear, you’ll find it right here in St. Albert. Here are just 10 of the many unique stops in St. Albert to update your wardrobe or find the ideal gift.
St. Albert Meets Fashion & Style
- Mint Beauty Boutique – Located downtown on St. Thomas Street, Mint Beauty hair salon has expanded to offer women’s fashion and accessories, children’s clothes and home décor. Browse online or visit the store to check out their cozy loungewear, artisan-crafted jewelry and the collection of hand-picked home décor pieces.
- GPMAKEUP The Beauty Haus – This Perron District shop is well known for its GPClass false eyelashes and the “My Skin” line for women and men. It recently expanded its storefront and product line with everything from luxury skin care products and makeup to fashion, jewelry and home decor.
- Simone & Ivy – A local treasure trove! Simone & Ivy has everything you need to redecorate and create inviting beautiful spaces in each room in your home. Pick up your next housewarming gift or stop in just because. An abundance of beauty & style is packed into this St. Albert trail shop.
- Sweet Boutique – An amazing selection of regular and plus-sized women’s clothing, and unmatched service to help you find the right fit every time. This boutique also offers a curated selection of apothecary products, jewelry and accessories that make it easy to treat yourself or someone else.
- Salt Water Bay Boutique – A truly unique boutique offering a variety of apparel, accessories and gifts and a selection of clothing/accessories made by the owner who is an artist and surface pattern designer herself. You may be surprised to find your new favourite journal or stylish bomber jacket that is sure to impress.
- Cerulean Boutique - Located in the Perron District, Cerulean Boutique gives you a feeling of luxury and provides the personalized service to match with everything from hand bags to formal wear. Shop with a personal stylist that can help you deck out your wardrobe to highlight and reflect your personality and sense of style.
- Bella Maas – A hidden gem in St. Albert for everything in women’s designer fashion. Come to Bella Maas if you are looking for that trendy romper or an open-toed shoe for your next date night.
- Who Cares Wear - Located at the “Shops of Boudreau” in St. Albert, this is the perfect stop to shop for your clothing, shoes and accessories. So many unique finds along with offerings like personal styling. If you are starting a new job, going back to school, or simply need a wardrobe refresh, you can call to make an appointment with a Who Cares Wear stylist
- Cloud 9 Pajamas – Find the coziest pajamas, robes and throws for lounging around the house this weekend. Don’t forget to grab some bath & body products and a luxurious candle to treat yourself to ultimate relaxation.
- Diverse Boutique - Located in the beautiful community of Forest Lawn, Diverse Boutique is adeptly named, with a range of sizes and a variety of styles. Get your office wear wardrobe outfitted in the season’s dresses, blouses, bottoms, shoes and jewelry.
St. Albert businesses and their staff are adhering to the current provincial guidelines and local bylaws to prevent the spread of COVID-19, which include physical distancing and wearing face coverings. We ask that visitors respect the measures in place at each establishment to protect customers and employees.
Last edited: June 10, 2021