Published on July 15, 2021
10 Outdoor Dining Spots
It’s Patio Season!
Looking for an alfresco spot to kick back, enjoy some refreshing drinks and take in the summer vibes? St. Albert has you covered with tons of outdoor dining options to choose from. Here are just 10 restaurants with patios where you can spend a sunny afternoon or evening with family or friends.
- Cerdo’s Tacos + Tequila /Confections Cake Co/Jacks Burger Shack: This recommendation is a 3-for-1 hot spot for outdoor dining! These restaurants share one square outdoor patio on 15 Perron Street. Grab a treat from one or all of these local spots with a variety of tempting treats to satisfy your cravings from authentic Mexican cuisine, “skyscraper” milkshakes and the perfect hamburger and poutine combo.
- Luisa Risto: Check out the pop-up patio at Luisa and take in the ambiance and love of Italian cuisine and culture. Experience a taste of Italy, delicious meals and unforgettable service. Prosecco is on tap! Perfect for that post farmers’ market trip.
- Paddy’s Pub & Kitchen: There are memorable experiences awaiting you with an expanded patio, covered tent area for shade and live local music or events. This is also a dog-friendly patio and your companion can choose their own treats from the puppy menu!
- St. Louis Bar & Grill: A central sports pub destination with a rocking patio. With over 30 different wing flavours and mouthwatering appies and drinks, you will be set to watch the game or catch up for hours with friends or fam.
- Turkish Coffee House: Relax with a coffee and a wide variety of fresh-baked pastries. You will be seated right across from the Sturgeon River in the heart of downtown.
- Dicey Reilly’s: Soak up some rays on the south-facing patio while indulging in a cool pint of beer on tap, explore their Irish specialties and pub fare on the menu. Grab a gazebo for shade, or pop open an umbrella and stay awhile.
- Endeavor Brewing Co: Bring the whole family down to Endeavor Brewing Co. . You can enjoy eight or more of their own local craft beers on tap and a full menu offering. There is something for everyone to enjoy in this kid-friendly restaurant and brewery.
- Glasshouse Kitchen Bar at the Enjoy Centre: ‘Enjoy’ amazing views of Lois Hole Provincial Park from their updated stunning patio while delighting in regionally inspired cuisine, and locally sourced ingredients.
- La Crema Café: Grab a cappuccino and savour a delicate pastry before heading to the nearby boutiques in this downtown spot tucked away on St. Thomas Street.
- San Remo Italian Bistro: Reserve outdoor seating at this Italian restaurant while watching the world pass by and the sun come down. Soak up the surroundings while enjoying an Aperol spritz or Peroni and any of the great Italian house specialties. Buon Appetito!
Looking for more dining options to explore while visiting? Check out Dine St. Albert for even more ways to tantalize your taste buds.
St. Albert businesses and their staff may continue to ask customers to keep each other safe through enhanced hand hygiene practices, face covers and physical distancing. We ask that visitors please respect any measures in place at each establishment.
Last edited: September 1, 2021