Taste of Ukraine
In-Person / Take Out
Please note that listed menu items and pricing may not be available outside of the November 5-14, 2021, event period. Please contact the restaurant for details.
Chicken & White Wine Herb Cream - $25
- Oven baked breaded breast of chicken topped with white wine herb cream sauce. Served with potato & cheddar perogies and cabbage rolls in tomato sauce.
- Cinnamon Apple ‘Pireeh’ in Pastry (aka Ukrainian Apple Pie). Served with caramel drizzle. Dine-in served hot with ice cream.
Golden Pork Medallions - $35
- Dill Pickle Soup
- Pork tenderloin, egg washed and pan fried. Topped with creamy three cheese sauce. Served with potato & onion perogies and cabbage rolls in tomato sauce.
- European Style Cheese Cake, Topped with fresh glazed blueberries.
Beefy Perogies and Pickles - $25
- Borsch Soup
- Beef & Potato Perogies (9 pc.) and Spicy Pickle Fries, Topped with creamy cheese sauce.
Dig In Contest
Don't forget to take a picture of your mouthwatering Dining Week feature meal and post it to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using #DiginStAlbert for a chance to win a $50 gift card from one of the participating restaurants. 10 gift cards will be given away to 10 separate entries throughout the contest period.
See our Contest Rules for more information.
Last edited: October 13, 2021