Fire and Ice Festival
Bring your family to the Fire and Ice Festival, hosted by the St. Albert Firefighters Local 2130.
February 18, 2019 (Family Day), 12 to 4 p.m.
Lacombe Lake Park – McKenney Avenue
Free admission! Donations to Muscular Dystrophy.
- Kids Firefighter Obstacle Course
- Petting Zoo with Finnegan Farms
- Fun crafts with Home Depot
- Pond Hockey with Firefighters (bring your own stick)
- Fire Artist Performance - 1:30 & 2:30 p.m.
- Sleigh Rides from MP Stables
- Cabane à Sucre from ACFA Régionale de Centralta
- Temporary glitter tattoos from Sparkle Tattoo
- Ice carver
- Fire trucks
- Hot chocolate, coffee, free hot dogs and smores
- Fire pits
Bringing your dog?
All dogs must be on-leash when outside of the designated dog-friendly park (as per the Animal Bylaw).
park and ride
Please note, there will be no parking at Lacombe Lake Park during this event. NEW: Please use the free Park and Ride from Bellerose Composite High School, which starts at 11:50 a.m. and runs every 10 minutes until 4:30 p.m. The last bus departs Lacombe Lake Park at 4:40 p.m. Dogs are permitted on the bus where space allows.
For More Information:
- Section Links
Last edited: January 24, 2019