Fire and Ice Festival
Bring your family to the Fire and Ice Festival, hosted by the St. Albert Firefighters Local 2130.
February 20, 2017 (Family Day), 12 to 4 p.m.
Lacombe Lake Park – McKenney Avenue
Free admission! Donations to Muscular Dystrophy.
- Kids Firefighter Obstacle Course
- Fire Hose Tug of War
- Pond Hockey with Firefighters (bring your own stick)
- Fire Artist Performance - Fable Arts - 2 & 3 p.m.
- Horse-Drawn Sleigh Rides from MP Stables
- Cabane à Sucre from ACFA Régional de Centralta
- Ice carver
- Fire trucks
- Hot chocolate, coffee, free hot dogs and goodies
- Fire pits
Note: As of February 17, 2017 - the ice surface on Lacombe Lake will be open for the festival; however, it may be a bit rough for skating (due to the recent warm weather).
Bringing your dog?
For this special event, dogs are required to be on-leash while using the park (as per the Animal Control Bylaw).
Park and Ride
Please note, there will be no parking at Lacombe Lake Park during this event. Please use the free Park and Ride from St. Albert Centre Exchange, starting at 11:50 a.m. and running every 10 minutes until 4:10 p.m. The last bus departs Lacombe Lake Park at 4:38 p.m. Dogs are permitted on the bus where space allows.
For More Information:
- Section Links
Last edited: February 17, 2017