Fire and Ice Festival
Bring your family to the Fire and Ice Festival, hosted by the St. Albert Firefighters Local 2130.
February 19, 2018 (Family Day), 12 to 4 p.m.
Lacombe Lake Park – McKenney Avenue
Free admission! Donations to Muscular Dystrophy.
- Kids Firefighter Obstacle Course
- NEW: Petting Zoo with Finnegan Farms
- NEW: Fun crafts with Home Depot
- Pond Hockey with Firefighters (bring your own stick)
- Fire Artist Performance - Fable Arts - 2 & 3 p.m.
- Horse-Drawn Sleigh Rides from MP Stables
- Cabane à Sucre from ACFA Régional de Centralta
- NEW: Temporary glitter tattoos from Sparkle Tattoo
- Ice carver
- Fire trucks
- Hot chocolate, coffee, free hot dogs and smores
- Fire pits
Bringing your dog?
All dogs must be on-leash when outside of the designated dog-friendly park (as per the Animal Bylaw).
park and ride
Please note, there will be no parking at Lacombe Lake Park during this event. Please use the free Park and Ride from St. Albert Centre Exchange, which starts at 11:50 a.m. and runs every 10 minutes until 4:30 p.m. The last bus departs Lacombe Lake Park at 4:38 p.m. Dogs are permitted on the bus where space allows.
For More Information:
- Section Links
Last edited: February 6, 2018