Fire and Ice Festival
Bring your family to the Fire and Ice Festival, hosted by the St. Albert Firefighters Local 2130.
February 15, 2016 (Family Day), 12 to 4 p.m.
Lacombe Lake Park – McKenney Avenue
Free admission! Donations to Muscular Dystrophy.
- Kids Firefighter Obstacle Course
- Fire Hose Tug of War
- Pond hockey with the firefighters (bring your own stick)
- Fire Artist Performance - Fable Entertainment - 2 & 3 p.m.
- Horse-Drawn Sleigh Rides from MP Stables
- Cabane à Sucre from ACFA Régional de Centralta
- Ice carver
- Fire trucks
- Hot chocolate, coffee, free hot dogs and goodies
- Fire pits
Bringing your dog?
For this special event, dogs are required to be on-leash while using the park (as per the Animal Control Bylaw).
Park and Ride
Please note, there will be no parking at Lacombe Lake Park during this event. Please use the free Park and Ride from St. Albert Centre Exchange which begins at 11:50 a.m. and runs every 15 minutes until 4:35 p.m. The last bus departs Lacombe Lake Park at 4:41 p.m.