Fire and Ice Festival
Bring your family to the Fire and Ice Festival, hosted by the St. Albert Firefighters Local 2130.
February 17, 2020 (Family Day) from 12 pm to 4pm
Lacombe Lake Park (McKenney Avenue)
Free admission! Accepting donations to Muscular Dystrophy.
Due to the ice surface at Lacombe Lake being unsafe, the lake will not open for public use this season.
- Kids Firefighter Obstacle Course
- Petting Zoo from Finnegan Farms
- Fun crafts with Home Depot
- Fire Artist Performance – 1:30 and 2:30 pm
- Sleigh Rides from MP Stables
- Cabane à Sucre from ACFA Régionale de Centralta
- Temporary glitter tattoos from Sparkle Tattoo
- Ice carver
- Food and refreshments
- Fire pits
Bringing Your Dog?
All dogs must be on-leash when outside of the designated dog park (as per the Animal Bylaw).
Park and Ride
Accessibility parking will be available for those with mobility challenges. Otherwise, there will be no parking at Lacombe Lake Park during this event. Please use the free Park and Ride from Bellerose Composite High School, which starts at 11:50 am and runs every 10 minutes until 4:30 pm. The last bus departs Lacombe Lake Park at 4:40 pm. Dogs are permitted on the bus where space allows.
For More Information:
Last edited: February 12, 2020