This production runs May 26 to 31, 2020, as a Feature Performance of the 2020 International Children's Festival of the Arts.
Auditions* for Disney's My Son Pinocchio JR.
- Please sing with either a karaoke-type backing track or bring sheet music with you to the audition (a pianist will be provided).
- If you are singing to a backing track please either bring it on some kind of device with a headphone jack or as an mp3 file on a USB stick. We have a sound system to plug your device into so bringing a Bluetooth speaker is not necessary. There is Wifi available on the premises if necessary.
- If neither is available, a cappella singing will work as well.
- All material should be memorized.
*Pre-registration is not required for the Spring audition.
Sunday, January 26, 2020
9 AM – 12 PM
Doors open 8:30 AM
- 9 to 12 years
Please prepare a song (preferably a musical theatre piece). As we require you to only sing three minutes of your song, be prepared and have your music cued accordingly.
1 PM to 4 PM
- 13 to 19 years
Please prepare a song (preferably a musical theatre piece) and a monologue.
When Auditions are Held
For SACT’s winter production
- From June to August
- Between 90 and 120 people audition for SACT’s winter production
- 35 to 40 people are cast
For SACT’s spring production
- Between 40 and 80 people audition for SACT’s spring production
- 20 people are cast
Where Auditions are Held
Performing Arts Space
#105 – 125 Carleton Drive
St. Albert, AB T8N 3S6 (view map ↗)
Last edited: February 10, 2020