LandScape Interactive Map
LandScape is a user-friendly web map application that allows residents to access property assessment information. With just a few clicks, you can view details such as assessed property value, legal property description, year built, and the tax levy for the assessment year.
LandScape offers real-time updates to ensure that the interactive map is constantly refreshed with the latest city data, including construction changes. You can create custom maps, save them in PDF format or print them out, and access formatted property information reports for selected properties.
Need some guidance to get started? These instructions outline how to use the features offered by this interactive map application.
How can I search for a property?
- Click the Launch LandScape button above.
- To find an address or roll number in St. Albert, click in the Search Bar and type the values. Multi-unit addresses can be searched using the format: unit (dash) house street. E.g.: 111 - 2000 Front St.
- The map will auto-zoom to that location and the requested property details will display in a pop-up.
- If a property contains multiple sub-properties, you will see an index at the top-left of the pop-up (e.g. 1 of 25) and can navigate between those sub-properties by clicking the arrow (►) buttons near the top-right of the pop-up.
How do I view a property report?
- Links to property reports are available from a property's pop-up window, which will appear when the property is clicked upon or when that address is selected from the search bar.
- The property report will open in a separate tab and can be downloaded and saved to your device for further viewing and printing.
How do I create a printable map of a property?
- Click on the Print button and select the Layout and Output Format options.
- Select the Advanced button to make additional customizations, such as Print Resolution and Map Scale.
- Click Print to generate your map and then click to view the PDF map.
Last edited: May 16, 2023