St. Albert Family Working Group
The purpose of the St. Albert Family Working Group is to explore the strengths and challenges of families in our community and to be active in the planning and delivery of strategies that enhances these strengths and addresses the needs and challenges.
- Access to Mental Health and Addictions' Support Services
- Build Awareness of Family Violence. A Family Violence Subcommittee was created; this group meets monthly using a wrap around approach to address family violence in St. Albert.
- Promote Services/Supports available to families
Latest Monthly Newsletters
- I'm struggling, where do I go?
- How can I keep my kids healthy when I can't afford Health Care?
- How will I be able to afford to send my child to post-secondary school?
- I'm going back to work, what will I do with my kids?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is involved in the St. Albert Family Working Group?
- Alberta Health Services, Addictions & Mental Health
- Alberta Child & Family Services
- St. Albert & Sturgeon Primary Care Network (PCN)
- St. Albert Catholic School Board
- St. Albert Day Care Society
- St. Albert Community & Social Development
- St. Albert Community Information & Volunteer Centre
- St. Albert Cultural Services
- St. Albert Family Resource Centre
- St. Albert Food Bank and Community Village
- St. Albert Public Library
- St. Albert Public Schools
- St. Albert Recreation & Parks
- St. Albert Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP)
- St. Albert Salvation Army
- St. Albert Stop Abuse in Families Society
- St. Albert Victim Services
- St. Albert Youth Justice Committee
- Sidekicks Mentoring
- STAR Literacy
- Sturgeon School Board
Last edited: March 3, 2017