New Resident Package
Welcome to the Community!
The City of St. Albert would be happy to help ease your transition into the community. Our Economic Development department has prepared a New Resident's Package which includes:
- contacts for utility services such as power, gas, phone, internet and TV;
- school registration guides (Public, Catholic and Francophone);
- a visitor guide detailing key destinations around the City and annual events you can look forward to participate in;
- a large-size St. Albert streets and amenities map;
- an overview of the local tax system; and
- other useful information.
Request a New Resident's Package
To request a New Resident Package, please call 780-459-1631, drop-by our office at 29 Sir Winston Churchill Avenue, or complete the following form:
Last edited: October 16, 2016