Collection Schedule and Routes
Please see the following schedule for specific dates for your household. Remember to check if your household is set to the “Zone A” or “Zone B” schedule.
Frequency of Collection
- Brown Garbage Carts are collected once every two weeks
- Green Organics Carts are collected weekly from April to November and every two weeks from November to April
- Blue Recycling Bags are collected every week
What Goes in the Carts and Bags?
Printed schedules and sorting lists are available for pick up at St. Albert Place, Servus Credit Union Place, Fountain Park Recreation Centre and Jack Kraft Facility (Administration Office). For more information about locations and hours of operation, visit City Facilities.
Tips for Collection
- Please remember to space your Carts and Bags out by at least one (1) metre (three feet). Generally, an arm's length is a good distance marker. Staff need at least one (1) metre (three feet) to safely collect your waste
- Please have Carts and Bags out by 7:00 a.m. on your waste collection day
- Please do not overfill Carts or place additional waste on the lid
- Please do not park vehicles close to the Carts
- If you live on a cul-de-sac, please consider parking off the street on waste collection days
Last edited: April 18, 2017