Collection Schedule and Routes
Please see the following schedule for specific dates for your household. Remember to check if your household is set to the “Zone A” or “Zone B” schedule.
Printed schedules are available for pick up at Customer Service Desk at St. Albert Place
Frequency of Collection
- Brown Garbage Carts are collected once every two weeks
- Green Organics Carts are collected weekly from May to November and every two weeks from November to May
- Blue Recycling Bags are collected every week
What Goes in the Carts and Bags?
Tips for Collection
- Please remember to space your Carts and Bags out by at least one (1) meter (three feet). Generally, an arm's length is a good distance marker. Staff need at least one (1) meter (three feet) to safely collect your waste
- Please have Carts and Bags out by 7:00 a.m. on your waste collection day
- Please do not overfill Carts or place additional waste on the lid
- Please do not park vehicles close to the Carts
- If you live on a cul-de-sac, please consider parking off the street on waste collection days
- If your waste collection day falls on a statutory holiday, you will receive waste collection the following weekday. The next week, your waste collection pickup day will return to its normal schedule
Last edited: February 27, 2017