Curbside Leaf Pick-Up
Are you cleaning up your yard? The City of St. Albert will pick up bagged leaves from your curbside!
Dates for 2019:
- Monday, September 30 to Friday, October 11
- Monday, October 28 to Friday, November 8
- Leaves must be in clear plastic bags or paper bags on your waste collection day. To see your household's collection day, please visit Collection Schedule. Please note that due to volume, the bagged leaves may be picked up on a different day then your regular waste collection day
- Ensure bagged leaves are placed on the boulevard, clear of any obstructions (such as carts, trees or parked vehicles). Staff will not go on private property or resident's property to get the bags
- Place bagged leaves out at curbside by 7:00 a.m. and ensure bags are clear of any debris or snow
- Only leaf material is acceptable in bags, no other yard waste or material will be collected
- This service is only offered to those residents who currently receive Green Organics Cart collections from the City of St. Albert
Did you know? You can put leaf and yard waste inside your Green Organics Cart? Acceptable items include: branches, flowers, grass clippings and leaves.
For more information about the event, please contact the following:
Last edited: November 27, 2018