Corporate Annual Memberships
Get back to healthy, active living with a corporate annual membership to Servus Place!
A healthy, active lifestyle can reduce employee absenteeism, improve productivity, increase job satisfaction and much more! Encourage employees to bring play and physical activity into their lives with a Servus Credit Union Place corporate annual membership. Employees will enjoy the same great value that comes with a regular annual membership for 15% less.
Member benefits include:
- Payment options and the ability to suspend and extend your membership.
- Four play passes for a guest.
- Access to the largest selection of fitness and recreation amenities and services in St. Albert –expanded fitness centre with over 60 stations of high-end equipment, 270-metre four-lane running track, pool, sauna, steam room, hot tub, three court gymnasium, and over 50 drop-in classes.
- 15% off registered programs plus early registration before the general public.
- Daily admission to Fountain Park Recreation Centre and Grosvenor Outdoor Pool.
- And much more!
How the Program Works
When at least five employees are enrolled for a corporate membership, a 15% discount can be applied to the regular membership rate and everyone from the organization is eligible to sign up at anytime. A minimum of five employees enrolled must be maintained in order for everyone to receive the corporate rate; otherwise, membership holders will be charged the regular annual rate upon renewal. Employees need a current pay stub and photo ID
|Membership Type||Corporate Annual||Regular Annual|
- Students must provide proof of current enrolment in a minimum of three (3) courses per semester at either the high school or post secondary level.
- Family is defined as two adults and an unlimited number of children/youth living at the same residence.
- Prices do not include GST.
Fitness Reimbursement Program for Employees
Employers can make healthy living more cost-effective by offering to cost share membership dues as an employee benefit. Below is an example scenario of savings. Employers can contribute 5%-85% of the cost.
Corporate Membership Discount Employer Contribution Total Employee Savings 15% off 15% off 30% savings
Last edited: September 29, 2021