Programs & Camps
Starting April 7, new provincewide mandatory restrictions affect some current indoor recreation activities at Servus Credit Union Place. Read More.
Spring Fitness Programs and Swimming Lessons
Get back in the groove with outdoor or virtual fitness programs and drop-in classes from Servus Place and swimming lessons at Fountain Park Recreation Centre!
All activities are by reservation only and must be booked ahead of time before arriving at the facility. Walk-ins are not permitted.
- Register in a one-on-one swimming lesson
- Fitness (low-intensity for outdoor)
- Drop-in virtual fitness classes are available now for registration. Outdoor drop-in fitness classes can now be viewed online now, open for booking April 12, and start April 19.
- Registration is now open for outdoor and virtual fitness programs starting in April and May.
- In-person one-on-one fitness with a trainer and virtually (can include high intensity) is available now – book by phone only at 780-418-6088.
Learn about hours and modified operations to help keep everyone safe on our Welcome Back page.
Topics in this section
Access St. Albert's arts, fitness and recreation registered programs, drop-in schedules and...
Seasonal camps to keep your child active through arts, fitness and recreation....
Take on a leadership roleCome and participate in the Leaders in Training (LIT) program where you...
Find answers to the most asked questions about registering for City of St. Albert programs....
Eligibility for early registrationsIf you are a St. Albert resident and are creating an account...
Keep your body moving and work up a sweat with virtual fitness classes from Servus Place! Sign up...
Last edited: April 13, 2021