We're happy to see you!
Let's stay safe.
On September 20, 2021, the Government of Alberta's Restrictions Exemption Program was implemented at all indoor City recreational and cultural facilities in St. Albert.
All indoor City recreation facilities and amenities are now open. Staff and visitor safety remains the main priority and recreation facilities continue to have additional cleaning and sanitizing in place.
Please do your part by following provincial health measures and any facility signage in place:
- Face coverings are required in all indoor public spaces and workplaces including Servus Place, Fountain Recreation Centres, and Kinex and Jarome Iginla Arenas.
- Continue with healthy hygiene - wash hands often, sneeze into your elbow.
- Stay home if you are ill.
- Let’s take care of each other!
For more information on the Restrictions Exemption Program and what you need to gain entry into a recreation or cultural facility, visit the City's Public Health Measures webpage.
Programs and Classes
Winter 2022 Programs
Stay happy, healthy, and active this winter in our aquatics, ﬁtness, and recreation programs!
- View programs online on November 10.
- Early registration opens on November 17 for St. Albert residents (aquatics only) and Servus Place annual members.
- General registration opens on November 24.
- Sessions start:
- Aquatics: January 8-14, 2022
- Fitness: January 4-10, 2022 and February 14-18, 26 & 27, 2022
- Recreation: January 2022
Last edited: October 26, 2021