We're happy to see you!
Let's stay safe.
On September 15, 2021, the Government of Alberta announced new province wide temporary health measures to help slow the spread of COVID-19.
On September 20, 2021, the Restrictions Exemption Program was implemented at all indoor City recreational and cultural facilities in St. Albert.
All indoor City recreation facilities and amenities are now open. Staff and visitor safety remains the main priority and recreation facilities continue to have additional cleaning and sanitizing in place.
Please do your part by following provincial health measures and any facility signage in place:
- Face coverings are required in all indoor public spaces and workplaces including Servus Place, Fountain Recreation Centres, and Kinex and Jarome Iginla Arenas.
- Continue with healthy hygiene - wash hands often, sneeze into your elbow.
- Stay home if you are ill.
- Let’s take care of each other!
Programs and Classes
Winter Programs and Classes
Aquatics, fitness and recreation programs starting in January 2022 will be available to view online November 10 and registration dates are as follows:
- Early registration opens on November 17 for St. Albert residents and Servus Place annual members.
- General registration opens on November 24.
Last edited: October 12, 2021