On May 4, 2021, the Government of Alberta announced new mandatory health restrictions to help stop the spike of COVID-19 and protect the health system.
Restrictions will be in place for at least three weeks and will be extended if necessary.
Indoor Recreation Facilities
- As of May 5, all indoor fitness and recreation activities and bookings at Servus Credit Union Place, Fountain Park Recreation Centre and Jarome Iginla/Kinex continue to be cancelled for at least three weeks.
Outdoor Fitness classes
- Starting May 9 at 11:59 p.m., all outdoor organized sport and recreation bookings and fitness programs and classes are cancelled for a minimum of three weeks. This includes:
- Bookings at Larry Olexiuk Field
- Bookings at sport fields and ball diamonds
- Outdoor fitness classes
- Outdoor personal trainers
All virtual programming activities will continue at this time.
Outdoor Recreation Amenities – Now Open
- Now open:
- BLESS Platform (located in Rotary Park, 2 Rodeo Dr)
- Boat launch at Rotary Park
- Picnic shelters – spontaneous use only which includes Lions Park
- Portable toilets at Alpine and Rotary Parks (8 a.m. – 8 p.m.)
- Washroom access only at Pavilions at Kingswood, Lacombe Lake Park and Lions Park (8 a.m. to 8 p.m.)
- More information will be available once amenities are confirmed for opening.
Servus Credit Union Place - What's Happening
Last edited: May 6, 2021