The online Canada Day volunteer form is now closed as all spots have been filled. Thank you to everyone who applied!
The City of St. Albert is excited to celebrate Canada Day on July 1! Share your love for Canada with family, friends and neighbours while enjoying a full day of activities and fun.
12 to 4 p.m - Family Activities
Concert, face painting, games, food trucks, and much more around St. Albert Place (5 St. Anne St.) and Lions Park (21 Sir Winston Churchill Ave.)
- Free Park and Ride: 11:45 a.m. - 4 p.m. from Nakî Transit Centre
- Please bring a donation for the St. Albert Food Bank
- 12–12:45 p.m. – Bub et Pit
- 1–1:15 p.m. – Opening Ceremony
- 1:15–1:45 p.m. – Laura Charrois
- 2–2:30 p.m. – African & African Descendants Friendship Club of St. Albert
- 2:45–3:15 p.m. – Zachary Willier
- 3:30–4 p.m. – Tubas of St. Albert
6 & 8:30 p.m. - Outdoor movie showings of Encanto presented by Coca-Cola
In front of St. Albert Place (5 St. Anne St.). Bring your lawn chair, blankets, etc. to get comfy for a fun movie night! Parking is available across the street from St. Albert Place. Please note you will not be able to watch the movie from your vehicle.
11 p.m. - Fireworks presented by the Kinsmen Club of St. Albert
At the Meadowview Ball Diamonds, 1 Meadowview Dr.
The Meadowview Ball Diamonds will be closed to the public. Below are some recommendations for great spots to view the display:
- Red Willow Trails near the Children's bridge. Parking lot available at St. Albert Place located at 5 St. Anne St. View on map
- Lions Park located at 21 Sir Winston Churchill Ave. Parking lot is located adjacent to Lions Park. View on map
- Millenium Park located at St. Anne Promenade and Tache St. Street parking is available. View on map
- Morgan Park located between Mission Ave. and Morgan Crescent. Street parking available nearby. View on map
- Larry Olexiuk Field parking lot located at 47 Riel Dr. View on map
Thank You to Our Sponsors
Topics in this section
Last edited: June 24, 2022