PRESENTED BY Servus Credit Union
We respectfully acknowledge that we are on Treaty 6 territory, traditional lands of First Nation and Métis peoples. As treaty People, Indigenous and non-Indigenous, we share the responsibility for stewardship of this beautiful land.
Join the celebration as the City of St. Albert Celebrates Canada Day presented by Servus Credit Union! Celebrate your appreciation of our country with family, friends and neighbours while enjoying a full day of free activities and entertainment.
This year’s event will take place in new locations, with fun, family activities all day long!
Servus Place – Family Activities
Join us at Servus Place from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. for a variety of family activities and entertainment.
Enjoy face painting, inflatables, food trucks, scavenger hunt, glitter tattoos, games, free public skating, live entertainment and much more!
- Limited on-site parking available
- Free Park and Ride: 9:45 a.m. - 4 p.m. from Nakî Transit Centre and St. Albert Centre Transit
- Please bring a non-perishable donation for the St. Albert Food Bank
There is a small pre-event sensory time planned from 9 to 10 a.m. for those that prefer a little quieter way to celebrate the day. Pre-registration is required: Register here
Main STAGE PRESENTED BY Buster’s Pizza & Donair
|10 - 10:30 a.m.||The Borch Brothers|
|10:40 - 11:05 a.m.||Cyra|
|11:15 - 11:45 a.m.||Kaeley Jade|
|12 - 12:30 p.m.||Formal Ceremony &|
Reading by Poet Laureate Lauren Seal
|12:45 - 1:15 p.m.||Mariachi Borealis|
|1:15 - 1:35 p.m.||Poetry by Medgine Mathurin|
|1:35 - 2:05 p.m.||Bad Mojo|
|2:05 - 2:20 p.m.||Poetry by Colin Matty|
|2:20 - 2:50 p.m.||Strangers & Friends|
|3 - 3:20 p.m.||Ange Caroline|
|3:30 - 4 p.m.||Fireside Duo|
Outdoor Movie Showings Presented by Pro Drain Techs
Join us on the grass at Millennium Park (Located west of St. Albert Place along the Sturgeon River) for an outdoor movie! Bring your own lawn chair and blankets and get comfy for a fun family movie night!
- Two showings of The Super Mario Bros. Movie at 6 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.
- Parking available throughout downtown - St. Albert Downtown Parking Map
- Food trucks on site for light refreshments and snacks
Fireworks Presented by the Kinsmen Club of St. Albert - 11 p.m.
Join us in the evening for a dazzling Canada Day fireworks display* from Meadowview Ball Diamonds! The ball diamonds will be closed to the public, below are some recommendations for great spots to view the show:
- Red Willow Trails near the Children's bridge. Parking lot available at St. Albert Place located at 5 St. Anne St. View on map
- Lions Park located at 21 Sir Winston Churchill Ave. Parking lot is located adjacent to Lions Park. View on map
- Millenium Park located at St. Anne Promenade and Tache St. Street parking is available. View on map
- may be busy due to the outdoor movie showing in Millennium Park
- Morgan Park located between Mission Ave. and Morgan Crescent. Street parking available nearby. View on map
*Fireworks display will be subject to fire ban restrictions in place at time of event
Thank you to our Sponsors!
The City thanks the following sponsors for their support of St. Albert Celebrates Canada Day.
Last edited: June 27, 2023