Download or print the Canada Day map
The City of St. Albert is excited to celebrate Canada Day on July 1! Share in your appreciation for our country with family, friends and neighbours while enjoying a full day of activities and fun.
12 to 4 p.m - Family Activities
Concert, face painting, games, delicious food, entertaining rovers and much more around St. Albert Place (5 St. Anne St.) and Lions Park (21 Sir Winston Churchill Ave.)
- Free Park and Ride: 11:45 a.m. - 4 p.m. from Nakî Transit Centre
- Please bring a donation for the St. Albert Food Bank
- Food Trucks:
- Ukrainian House
- Kona Ice
- KGW Kettle Corn
- Dawg Gone It
- PULL ME
St. Albert Place Plaza Concert Schedule
|12–12:45 p.m||Bub et Pit|
|1–1:15 p.m.||Opening Ceremony|
|1:15–1:45 p.m.||Laura Charrois|
|2–2:30 p.m||African & African Descendants Friendship Club of St. Albert|
|2:45–3:15 p.m.||Zachary Willier|
|3:30–4 p.m.||Tubas of St. Albert|
Other Activities in St. Albert
|Father Lacombe Chapel, 5 St. Vital Street|
12 – 4 p.m.: Historic tours, scavenger hunt, and crafts.
|Run/Walk for Reconciliation, Rotary Park|
9 a.m.: Meet at Rotary Park and walk or run to the Healing Garden/Kâkesimokamik
|St. Albert Grain Elevator Park, 4 Meadowview Dr.|
|St. Albert Legion, 6 Taché St.|
6 & 8:30 p.m. - Outdoor movie showings of Encanto presented by Coca-Cola
In front of St. Albert Place (5 St. Anne St.). Bring your lawn chair, blankets, etc. to get comfy for a fun movie night! All food vendors from the day activities will stay on-site so everyone can enjoy delicious eats and refreshments during the movie (see list above).
Parking is available across the street from St. Albert Place. Please note you will not be able to watch the movie from your vehicle.
11 p.m. - Fireworks presented by the Kinsmen Club of St. Albert
At the Meadowview Ball Diamonds, 1 Meadowview Dr.
The Meadowview Ball Diamonds will be closed to the public. Below are some recommendations for great spots to view the display:
- Red Willow Trails near the Children's bridge. Parking lot available at St. Albert Place located at 5 St. Anne St. View on map
- Lions Park located at 21 Sir Winston Churchill Ave. Parking lot is located adjacent to Lions Park. View on map
- Millenium Park located at St. Anne Promenade and Tache St. Street parking is available. View on map
- Morgan Park located between Mission Ave. and Morgan Crescent. Street parking available nearby. View on map
- Larry Olexiuk Field parking lot located at 47 Riel Dr. View on map
Thank You to Our Sponsors
Topics in this section
Last edited: July 11, 2022