The City of St. Albert maintains five clubhouses, which are available to St. Albert residents and non-profit organizations for program and meeting purposes. User fees apply.
- Akinsdale Clubhouse - 36 Alpine Boulevard (A on the map)
- Grandin Clubhouse - 5 Grenfell Avenue (B on the map)
- Lacombe Clubhouse - 145 Larose Drive (C on the map)
- Mission Clubhouse - 9A Mission Avenue (D on the map)
- Willoughby Clubhouse - 4 Willoughby Drive (E on the map)
The clubhouse facilities are available all year, however, the Mission Clubhouse is leased year-round to the St. Albert Tennis Club and is unavailable to rent.
Interested in booking a clubhouse? Visit the bookings page
Last edited: October 20, 2021