The doors to Servus Place will open to the public on July 20 with reduced hours and a phased in opening of the various components and amenities, limited capacity and physical distancing restrictions to align with provincial guidelines.
Hours of operation July 20 to August 31:
- Monday to Friday: 6 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Note: On Saturdays, the Farmers' Market is located in the Servus Place parking lot.
Welcome Back Video
Tour through Servus Credit Union Place to see key changes due to COVID-19. Such as how to stay safe, what areas you can access through each entrance, checking-in for fitness and track users and how to flow through those spaces; and participant/spectator guidelines of booked arenas and field house. We hope to see you soon.
Outdoor Fitness Classes
Registered programs at Servus Place will resume in the fall. In the meantime, the City of St. Albert is also offering summer outdoor fitness classes in the community, including outdoor spin and yoga!
Servus Place Admission and Memberships
- Please call prior to visiting to purchase a new membership or to re-activate an existing membership to eliminate congestion at the desk.
- Only the main Guest Services desk will reopen for service from July 20 to August 31 where you will be able to scan your membership card or purchase admission.
- Please avoid using cash if possible – debit and credit card are preferred.
- Wristbands will be given to the users to put on themselves to limit physical contact.
- Existing Memberships and Passes:
- 10 visit passes remain in place and the expiry dates will be extended 4.5 months
- Monthly memberships that expired during the closure period were canceled effective March 14, 2020, and a credit has been applied to the member account relative to the length remaining on your membership.
- Annual memberships paid-in-full will remain on hold until September 14 and membership end date will be extended six months. To re-activate your membership for use prior to September 14, please call or email Guest Services at least 2 business days prior to when you wish to return.
- Annual memberships on a monthly payment plan will remain on hold until September 14, at which time they will be re-activated with no charge until regularly scheduled payments resume on October 1. To re-activate your membership prior to September 14, please call or email Guest Services and a 2-week credit will be applied to the re-activation and monthly payments will resume the first of the following month.
- Annual members - If you are not able to return by September 14 please contact us in advance to discuss options.
For further details on Servus Place memberships and program information or bookings, please call 780-418-6088 or email email@example.com.
For arena, or field house bookings email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amenities Opening July 20 and Modifications
|Opening July 20, 2020||Modifications for Opening|
Tailor Made Insurance Fitness and Wellness Centre
Christenson Developments Track and Training Centre
Access through the west entrance doors only.
Arenas - Go Auto Arena, Mark Messier Arena, Troy Murray Arena
Tudor Veterinary Field House
Access through the south entrance doors only, except on Saturdays when the Farmers' Markets is on then you can only enter through the west doors. When entering the facility please go directly to the booked surface.
Amenities Opening September 1
|Opening September 1, 2020||Modifications for Opening|
Landrex Water Play Centre (pools, play features, water slides)
Please check back closer to September 1 for more information on modifications to this amenity.
Community GymnasiumSarasota Field House
|Please check back closer to September 1 for more information on modifications to these amenities.|
- Landrex Water Play Centre (hot tub, steam room, sauna)
- Reliance the Furnace Company Community Room and other meeting rooms
- Ron Hodgson Leisure Ice
- Ron Hodgson Playground
- Swiss Chalet Seniors' Day
- Booster Juice
- Skybox Grill
Last edited: July 23, 2020