Woodlands Water Play Park
PRESENTED BY RE/MAX
A Splash of Fun for the Whole Family!
The Woodlands Water Play Park is now closed for the season. Thanks for joining us for some splashing fun!
Get soaked at Woodlands Water Play Park! The park is divided into three sections that are geared towards different age groups. There are over 20 spray features, including a super splash bucket that holds and releases 50 gallons of water. On-site washrooms are available.
Modifications are being made to the water park this summer due to COVID-19:
- Please come changed and ready to play as change rooms are not available.
- There is a new entrance to the left of the usual entrance that will allow staff to monitor capacity, you to maintain distancing guidelines as you enter and still provide concession service inside and outside the water park.
- You will need to wait for the gate attendant to allow you access as we manage maximum capacity (125 people), so you may have to wait in line if the park is busy.
- To make sure everybody has a chance to enjoy the water park, we ask that you please limit your time to two hours when you see there is a line-up.
- Please adhere to the various signage and markers outlining line-up areas for the concession and washroom.
- The showers are for rinsing off and are not a play feature—only one at a time or one cohort or family at a time.
Welcome back video
Tour through the water park to see key changes due to COVID-19. Such as how to stay safe, the new entrance gate and line-up areas for entrance, concession and washroom. We hope to see you soon. Enjoy your summer!
The Woodlands Water Play Park is a popular activity for spontaneous public use. We ask that community members share the amenity during peak demand.
Woodlands Water Play Park is a wonderful place to spend the afternoon! Not only is there the medieval-themed spray park, but there is also a multi-age playground full of a variety of equipment. The floor of the playground is a spongy, rubbery surface that is safe, soft and non-slip for those kids who can’t decide which area is more fun.
The park also features the Splash Deck Café and plenty of shaded and sunny grassy areas for picnics. Adjacent to the park is a beach volleyball court and Skateboard Park (currently closed for construction). The beach volleyball court is available on a first-come basis and netting is only available when staff are working. Please ask a park attendant to set up the net for you. Please bring your own equipment as equipment is not available to borrow.
It's priceless fun and admission is no cost!
Spontaneous Use Hours
For the Spray Park
- Gates open from 9:45 a.m. to 8:15 p.m.
- Water features are on, weather permitting from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
FOR THE BEACH VOLLEYBALL COURTS
The beach volleyball courts are available for spontaneous use from 5 a.m. - 11 p.m. as identified in the Parks Bylaw. Please bring your own equipment as equipment is not available to borrow.
Water Play Park Location
Address: 165 Sturgeon Road, St. Albert, T8N 3G1
Phone: Please call Fountain Park Recreation Centre at 780-459-1553
Last edited: September 9, 2020