General Aquatics Schedule
Effective January 2 - March 25, 2018
Spontaneous Public Swimming
All ages are welcome to have fun and enjoy time in the pools, sauna, and steam room. Explore the water, make a splash off the diving board, try games such as water basketball, or go on a wild ride down our large waterslide!
- Mondays: 8:00 - 9:00 pm
- Tuesdays: 3:30 - 4:30 pm
- Wednesdays: 3:30 - 4:30 pm; 7:30 - 8:30 pm
- Thursdays: 3:30 - 4:30 pm
- Fridays: 3:30 - 4:30 pm; 7:30 - 9:00 pm
- Saturdays: 3:00 - 5:00 pm; 7:15 - 8:30 pm
- Sundays: 2:00 - 4:00 pm, 7:00 - 8:30 pm
This is a quieter water play time for parents and their children. Patrons under the age of 18 must be accompanied in the water by an adult.
- Mondays: 7:00 - 8:00 pm
- Saturdays: 1:00 - 3:00 pm
- Sundays: 7:00 - 11:00 am*; 6:00 - 7:00 pm
*7:00 - 11:00 am is shared space with a program.
Babies and children under five years of age can play in the small pool, whirlpool, and slide during this unstructured swim time with their parents. On Sundays, the Leisure Pool is available for use during the Pre-School Plunge.
- Monday through Friday: 7:00 - 9:00 am; 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Mondays: 3:00 - 4:00 pm
- Tuesday through Friday: 3:00 - 3:30 pm
- Saturdays: 7:00-9:00 am
Students in grades 7 to 12 can cap off the school week by enjoying the entire facility with their friends.
- Fridays: 9:00 - 10:00 pm
Patrons 18 years and older interested in a quieter time at our facility are invited for recreational swimming or simply to relax in the sauna or steam room.
- Monday through Thursday: 9:00 - 10:00 pm
- Children under the age of 8 years must be accompanied in the water (within arms reach) by a responsible person 13 years or older.
- For groups, the ratio of caregiver to children (aged 4 to 7) is 1 caregiver to 4 children.
- Schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Statutory Holidays and corresponding weekends have alternate schedules.
- For more information please see our Schedule Changes.
Last edited: January 2, 2018