Learn more about the City’s new registration system
The City of St. Albert launched a new system for program registration, membership, facility bookings and viewing drop-in schedules for Fitness and Recreation; and program registration for Arts and Culture.
You can register for programs online, by phone or in-person.
You can view facility availability online and book by phone or in-person.
To help answer some common questions about the new system, please take a look below. If you have any other questions, please contact us:
- For Aquatics 780-459-1553 or email@example.com
- For Arts and Culture 780-459-1600 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Fitness or Recreation 780-418-6088 or email@example.com
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Why is the system changing?
The current system will no longer be supported by the supplier. To maintain this service for residents and users, the City is implementing a new system with a new supplier.
- What are the benefits of the new system?
• Improved log-in and navigation
• Mobile friendly on any device – desktop, smartphone, tablet
• Enhanced password encryption
• Robust search functions that will allow you to search for an activity by keyword, age, day, time or location
• Streamlined access to programs and services for fitness, recreation and culture
- Will my old Recreation account information transfer over to the new system?
• If you’ve taken a class or registered for a course or program since January 1, 2017, your account will move over to the new system.
• If you have a Servus Credit Union Place or Fountain Park Recreation Centre membership, your account will transfer over.
• Arts and Culture accounts from January 1, 2017, will also move over.
- Will I be contacted about my membership?
We will contact you if your membership needs to be updated. If we haven’t been able to reach you and you find that your account is on hold, please call 780-418-6088 to update your information.
- Is my program registration history being transferred to the new system?
No. If you would like to keep any of your registration history or receipts, log into your account before 9:30 p.m. May 27 and:
- Select View Full Purchase History
- Email any receipts to yourself that you wish to keep, they will be sent to the email listed on the My Account page
- Will my existing credits on my account be transferred over?
Yes. Your credits will be moved over to your new account.
- Is my credit card or EFT banking information secure?
Absolutely. The security of user information is of the utmost importance.
All transactions that the City processes are Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) and Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FIOP) compliant.
- Will I need a new membership card?
No. All current membership cards will continue to work with the new system.
- Will my gift card still work?
Yes. They can be redeemed any time at Guest Services at either Servus Place or Fountain Park.
Last edited: July 5, 2018