Lacombe Lake Park
Lacombe Lake is Now Open for Skating!
The City is excited to announce that Lacombe Lake is now open for skating! Be aware that the surface is a little bumpy, so please use caution. Learn more.
About the Park
As a community favorite, this park is often bustling with activity! From the Pond Hockey Championships and Fire and Ice Festival hosted here in February, to the popularity of the fenced dog park and trail wrapped lake, this park is a gathering place for those needing fresh air and outdoor fun.
- Bike repair station.
- Easy access to the Red Willow Trail System, which includes 99.5 km of recreational trails that connect to St. Albert parks and playgrounds.
- Fenced dog park.
- Heated washroom and change building.
- Open field space for kite flying, catch, tag and more!
- Parking lot.
- Picnic tables and benches.
- Skating (winter months).
- Swim area for dogs (summer months).
- Walking trails.
Please remember when using the park
- All dogs must be on-leash, except when in the fenced dog park.
- Pick up after your pet.
- Natural areas may contain hazardous conditions, so use at your own risk.
- Leave no trace and stay on established trails.
- Leave trees (both living and non-living) in place.
How do I get there?
The park is located at 140 McKenney Ave.
SPONTANEOUS USE HOURS
Available for use from 5:00 am - 11:00 pm as identified in the Parks Bylaw.
Last edited: December 31, 2020