This park is part of the City of St. Albert’s Alcohol in Designated Park Spaces Pilot Program.
Alcohol consumption will be permitted at all picnic tables within the park. Users must stay within 25m of designated picnic tables when consuming alcohol.
Alcohol consumption is not permitted during special events.
About the Park
Opened in 2014, it features a public shelter, picnic tables, fire pits, benches and a playground.
- Covered gazebo with picnic tables
- Benches throughout the park
Please remember when using the park:
- All dogs must be on-leash.
- Pick up after your pet.
- Natural areas may contain hazardous conditions, so use at your own risk.
- Leave no trace and stay on established trails.
- Leave trees (both living and non-living) in place.
Sturgeon River Ice Safety
The City of St. Albert cautions everyone to stay off the Sturgeon River in the winter. The river ice surface is unpredictable and not safe for any type of recreational activity. Learn more ice safety
How do I get there?
SPONTANEOUS USE HOURS
Available for use from 5 a.m. - 11 p.m. as identified in the Parks Bylaw.
Last edited: September 1, 2021