The City of St. Albert maintains five clubhouses which are available to St. Albert residents and non-profit organizations for program and meeting purposes. User fees apply.
- Akinsdale Clubhouse - 36 Alpine Boulevard (view map ↗)
- Grandin Clubhouse - 5 Grenfell Avenue (view map ↗)
- Lacombe Clubhouse - 145 Larose Drive (view map ↗)
- Willoughby Clubhouse - 4 Willoughby Drive (view map ↗)
- Mission Clubhouse - 9A Mission Avenue (view map ↗)
The clubhouse facilities are available all year, however, the Mission Clubhouse is leased during the months of April to October to the St. Albert Tennis Club.
booking a community clubhouse
To book a community clubhouse download a copy of our Facility Bookings Request Form and drop it off at the Guest Services desk at Servus Place, or contact:
Facility Scheduling Associate
Last edited: October 5, 2018