Membership Levels & Information
An annual membership to Servus Place grants you facility access, plus:
- 12 months of membership for the price of 10
- Admission to the leisure pool, fitness and wellness centre, track and training centre, and our spontaneous play areas
- Admission to Fountain Park Recreation Centre (lane swimming, squash/racquetball/wallyball court and hot tubs) and Grosvenor Outdoor Pool
15% discount on all registered programs and fitness services at Servus Place
15% discount on child-minding punch passes
Advanced program registration including aquatic programs (one week early)
Four (4) complimentary play-for-a-day guest passes per year, per membership category
Access to participate in over 50 drop-in programs and activities a week
- Access to spontaneous play areas on a first-come, first-served basis (day lockers are available)
- Use of athletic equipment including volleyballs, basketballs, badminton rackets and ping pong (collateral required - membership card or $5).
- A complimentary facility orientation & tour
- Same day re-entry
- Daily lockers available free with own lock, or $0.50 non-refundable
- Family change rooms
Monthly memberships can be purchased one month at a time or on a pre-authorized ongoing monthly basis. We will pro-rate your first month’s payment and future payments will be automatically withdrawn from your bank account, VISA, American Express or MasterCard on the same day (1st or 15th) each month. Monthly memberships can be cancelled with 5 days written notice.
Corporate Annual Memberships
Servus Place offers Corporate Annual Memberships to companies and employees that qualify. For more information, please call 780-418-6088 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Suspend and Extend Memberships
Going to be away for an extended period? Don't let your membership go to waste! Our annual memberships can be suspended from a minimum of one (1) week up to a maximum of eight (8) weeks or 56 days in total per membership term. Written notification is required. Please call 780-418-6088 or email email@example.com for more details.
Annual memberships can be paid for in one lump sum or in 12 instalments. A 5% administration fee will be added to annual memberships that pay on a monthly basis. This administration fee will be added to the first payment. The first payment is due on the date of purchase with the remaining payments due on the first of each month. Annual memberships are non-transferable.
The City of St. Albert employs remarketing as part of its advertising efforts – what is remarketing?
Last edited: March 6, 2018